Friday, 05 May 2017 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
RMIT City Campus Building 80 (Swanston Academic Building) – 445 Swanston Street Melbourne, VIC 3000
Register for tickets
Cultural organisations – galleries, museums, libraries and the media – are designing new ways to engage with the public.
Prominent change-makers Justine Hyde, Dan Hill, Seb Chan, Ewan McEoin and Priscilla Davies join Professor Martyn Hook in conversation. They will discuss how contemporary design research methods are used to create new experiences and appeal to new audiences for their collections and media.
- Justine Hyde is Director Library Services and Experience at the State Library Victoria
- Dan Hill is Associate Director at Arup, UK and is instrumental in the development of Strategic Design
- Seb Chan was the designer behind the way the Cooper Hewitt NYC engages its visitors. Seb in now the Chief Experience Officer at ACMI
- Ewan McEoin is The Hugh D.T. Williamson Senior Curator, Contemporary Design and Architecture at the National Gallery Victoria
- Priscilla Davies is an Experience Researcher at Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Martyn Hook is Professor of Architecture and Dean of RMIT’s School of Media and Communication and DVC Partnerships
Tags: RMIT University