Thursday, 19 September 2019 from 6:00PM to 9:00PM
RMIT Design Hub Corner Swanston and Victoria Street Carlton, VIC 3053
In the lead up to SDNOW4 we’re collaborating on a series of monthly events with the conference team – going back to past venues to give emerging speakers and organisations a place to share their stories.
The format is: six short talks, 20 minutes each, open to the public.
The September edition will be held at the RMIT Design Hub, with the following lineup:
- Kris Daff (Managing Director, Assemble): “The Missing Middle”
- Nicolette Ranieri (Co-founder, YourGrocer): “Building a Service Culture”
- Elaine Tan (Experience Designer, E.ON): “The reality of non-inclusive workplaces”
- Murray Stubbs (Co-founder, Snowmelt): “The Fractal Market Map: A visual tool to understand and shape a business’s most critical relationships”
- Ruby Quail (Industrial Design Graduate, RMIT University): “Transition By Design: Gender and Identity”
- Smrithi Kamtikar (Senior Product Manager, REA Group) & Ryan Martin (Design Lead, REA Group): “Building platforms at REA”
This will be followed by discussion and drinks at The Lincoln, 91 Cardigan Street, Carlton.