Tuesday, 27 May 2015
Sungkyunkwan University – 25-2 Sungkyunkwan-ro Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
The 4th Korea Conference on Service Design (KCSD) will be held at Sungkyunkwan University in Seoul on May 27th, 2015.
KCSD 2015 is sponsored by the Preparatory Committee of the new Korean Society of Service Design Innovation (KSSDI) and the Service Design based Business Innovation Network (SDBIN), and is organized by the Service Design Institute at Sungkyunkwan University.
Practitioners, researchers and students in the field of Service Design and related area are invited to join the conference. Confirmed speakers are:
- Beatrice Villary, Politecnico di Milano, Service Design Master program coordinator, Italy
- Adria Mateu, Holon, CEO, Spain
- Jungeun Kim, Moviinn, Director, Portugal
- Bo Gao, Tongji University, Associate Professor, School of Design and Innovation, China
- Xiaojing Huang, Yang Design, Strategy Director, China
KCSD 2015 will include both international mini-symposium and national sessions. We will be especially pleased to receive papers written in English to stimulate discussions at the international symposium. Papers written in Korean will be presented at the national sessions.
Abstracts of papers should be submitted by via Google forms by the 1st of May, 2015. Acceptance notification will be made on the 4th of May.
Inquire via email: firstname.lastname@example.org